- PolyFlush Pre-ﬁlled syringe addresses most of your line ﬂushing needs.
- Pre-filled Saline Syringes (PFS) offer safety over manually prepared flush syringes by reducing the risk of catheter related blood stream infections.
- Reduces the risk of CR-BSI: Compare to conventional syringe preparation involving multiple steps, PolyFlush prefilled syringe is ready to use, it also minimises cross contamina- tion & may reduce the risk of CR-BSI.
- Improves workﬂow efﬁciency: Ready to use, limits number of steps, less chances of error and saves time.
- Eliminates the risk of Needle Stick Injuries: Poly flush provides safety to the healthcare professionals by reducing the risk of needle stick injuries unlike conventional systems.
- Avoids catheter damage: Syringe diameter is inversely related to pressure generated at the distal end of syringe. Smaller diameter syringes generate greater amounts of pressure than larger diameter syringes and can risk catheter damage. Polyflush prefilled syringe offers all the syringes in consistent 10 ml syringe diameters to lower the risk of catheter damage.
- Gamma sterilized:Avoids leaching of volatile organic compound formation, resulting in the absence of any odour.
- PVC free, DEHP free & Latex free
|90315||Prefilled Syringe with 0.9% Sodium Chloride||10 ml||Externally Sterile|
|90316||Prefilled Syringe with 0.9% Sodium Chloride||5 ml|
|90317||Prefilled Syringe with 0.9% Sodium Chloride||3 ml|
|90318||Prefilled Syringe with 0.9% Sodium Chloride||10 ml||Sterile Fluid path|
|90319||Prefilled Syringe with 0.9% Sodium Chloride||5 ml|
|90311||Prefilled Syringe with 0.9% Sodium Chloride||5 ml|